A hair transplant is a surgical procedure and a permanent solution for baldness and hair loss. Hair transplant is an extremely safe procedure in any type of surgery there is minimal discomfort and some side effects.
A hair transplant requires minimal maintenance as it works like natural hair that does not require any special chemicals or shampoos.
There are a few side effects of hair transplant which are minor and usually clear up within a few weeks.
3.SWELLING OF THE SCALP
7.SHOCK LOSS OR HAIR LOSS
9.BRUISING AROUND THE EYES
1This is a common side effect wherein the transplanted hair will fall off after 0.CYSTS
1.BLEEDING: It is rare bleeding is a side effect that can be stopped with a little pressure, if bleeding is more then an additional stitch is required.
- INFECTION: Though the rare infection can occur in hair transplant, which affects one in a thousand cases. Infection can be avoided with some antibiotics.
- SWELLING: The swelling after a hair transplant will last up to two days and in some cases, it can cause a black eye to develop and swelling can be noticed on your forehead.
- ITCHING: The common side effect of hair transplant itching that is experienced by a majority of the people. Itching takes place due to the formation of scabs in the transplanted area.Scratching should be avoided when itching occurs. Itching occurs due to the formation of scabs it can be minimized by regularly shampooing. A dermatologist if the problem increases or is beyond tolerance.
- NUMBNESS: It is the other side effect of transplantation as many patients report about numbness for a few weeks for several weeks which is only temporary.
6.PAIN: There will be minor pain after transplant which will do not require any medication.But some patients might require medications for pain. This is temporary and will subside once the scalp starts healing.
- THINNING OF HAIRS: This is a common side effect where in transplanted hair falls off shortly after transplant which will grow back soon after.
8.HICCUPS: It is a common but not yet unknown side effect of hair transplant. Hiccups last for a few hours after transplant to a few days. It occurs in only 5% of patients.
9.CYSTS: They generally occur when the hair follicles damage the skin and push deep into the scalp. These cysts are pimple in sized and these cysts mostly disappear if the proper medication is taken.
- SCARRING: A patient might notice some micro scars after hair transplant surgery which will disappear in a few weeks.
Hair transplant has become the latest craze not only in foreign countries but also in India.People from foreign countries choose India for hair transplants as it is cost-effective and affordable in India.
Best Hair Transpalnt Clinic in Agra - natural Hair Transplant
Address: Madhuban plaza, Shop No.2, First Floor Above Standard Pathology hanti, Delhi Gate Rd, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002
Contact: 98726 33771
Hair Transplant Result | Patient Sharing his Reviews